Celebrating clinical excellence and leadership: 18 new inductees to GenesisCare’s global physician honour roll
Recognising the contributions of world-class physicians to the delivery of world-class patient care
GenesisCare, one of the leading providers of integrated cancer care globally, today announced the newest additions to its global physician honour roll, the GenesisCare 18.
GenesisCare 18 is the second iteration of an annual physician awards program which recognises and amplifies the contributions of GenesisCare’s world-class physicians to the delivery of world-class patient care.
This year’s awardees, whose expertise spans radiation and medical oncology, haematology, nuclear medicine, urology, and surgery, were nominated by their national Chief Medical Officers, Dr Marie Burke (Australia), Dra Escarlata López (Spain), Dr Eliot Sims (United Kingdom), and Bridget Koontz, MD (United States) for their profoundly positive impact on the communities each serves, through innovation and research, training and education, and outstanding outcomes for people with cancer.
The program launched last February, 17 years after Chief Executive Officer Dan Collins founded GenesisCare. At the time, 17 physicians were acknowledged for the way they embodied GenesisCare’s values and strategic vision.
This year, the GenesisCare 18 joins the original GenesisCare 17. Congratulations to:
- Dr Aviral Singh, Nuclear Medicine Physician, New South Wales
- Dr Grace Ong, Radiation Oncologist, Victoria
- Dr Hendrick Tan, Radiation Oncologist, Western Australia
- Dr Ian Porter, Radiation Oncologist, Victoria
- Dr Jeremy De Leon, Radiation Oncologist, New South Wales
- A/Prof Nick Murray, Medical Oncologist, South Australia
- Dr Antonio Seral, Radiation Oncologist, Barcelona
- Dra Evita Krumina, Radiation Oncologist, Guadalajara
- Dr Sigfredo Romero, Radiation Oncologist, Talavera de la Reina (Toledo)
- Dr Alex Martin, Clinical Oncologist, Cambridge and London
- Dr Jaimal Kothari, Haematologist, Oxford and Windsor
- Dr Kasia Owczarczyk, Clinical Oncologist, London
- Anita Tharian, MD, Medical Oncologist, Texas
- Christopher T Chen, MD, Radiation Oncologist, Florida
- Dustin Boyer, MD, Radiation Oncologist, Nevada
- James Cooper Brien, MD, Urologist, North Carolina
- Robert E Hruby, MD, Surgeon, Florida
- Sonal Sura, MD, Radiation Oncologist, Florida