Dr. Christopher Chen makes individualized patient care his highest priority. In addition to patient care, he has been actively involved in both clinical and basic science cancer research throughout his career. He is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor at Nova Southeastern University College of Medicine (Affiliate). He serves as a National Cancer Institute (NCI) site investigator for RTOG/NRG Oncology.
Dr. Chen has contributed to numerous abstracts and journal publications on radiation therapy and novel cancer treatments. He has been invited to present this data at a number of national and international meetings. Additionally, he has authored several textbook chapters in the field. Dr. Chen has served as the Physician Advisor to the American Cancer Society as well as the Medical Executive Committee and also served on the Medical Executive Committee at the Cleveland Clinic. He is a member of various committees for both the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) and American Society for Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ASTRO) as well.
- GenesisCare - Radiation Oncologist
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- Jefferson Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Darby, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Philadelphia, PA
- Subspecialty Training, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Prostate, Breast, Lung, Colorectal, Head and Neck Malignancies
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Roentgen Research Award (2x recipient), American Radium Society Young Investigator Award, Hyman Menduke Prize, Jefferson Medical College, for Clinical and Basic Science Research
- Multicenter Assessment of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) Boost in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer: Biochemical Failure and Toxicity