Sydney Theranostics North, of which GenesisCare is an affiliated centre. In 2020 this centre received the prestigious award of Centre of Excellence by the European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society.
Solid tumours – Through the Bill Walsh Cancer Research Laboratories (BWL) he continues translational research into biomarkers and drug resistance including the supervision of PhD students undertaking research in lung cancer, pancreas cancer and NETs.
- Clinical Trials Director and Clinical Services Director at GenesisCare St Leonards
- Co-Director of BWL (Kolling)
- Board of the new Thoracic Oncology Group of Australia (TOGA)
- President of the Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA)
- Regent for the Australiasia for the international association for the study of lung cancer (ASLC)