Located nearby Northern Beaches Hospital, GenesisCare Frenchs Forest delivers high quality daily infusion treatments to local and regional communities.
Our experienced clinical team make use of the latest technology and world class treatments giving patients access to the best available care.
GenesisCare Frenchs Forest was formerly known as Northern Cancer Institute.
- Administered orally or intravenously
- Often used in conjunction with other treatments
Targeted therapy including Immunotherapy
- Administered intravenously to specifically target cancer cells
The Infusion Suite
- Refreshments and snacks provided
- WiFi access available at this centre
Allied Health Services
- You will have access to a dietitian, psychologist, exercise physiologist and a lymphoedema specialist. Some services will be available on site. Those services that aren’t, we will arrange the referral on your behalf.
Free parking is available for patients on site. Two levels of parking available (B1 & B2) with lift access to first floor – Please press intercom on entry. Should there be no spaces there is metered parking in surrounding streets.
Public transport is available with a bus stop located on Frenchs Forest Road opposite Hurdis Avenue or Frenchs Forest at Romford Road stop.