I am a strong advocate for radiation oncology and am passionate about improving awareness and accessibility to radiotherapy treatment
- Professor Derek Frewin AO Citation for Clinical Teaching Award
- Bragg Fellow at Royal Adelaide Hospital
Publications and affiliations
- “Intellectual changes after radiation for children with brain tumors: Which brain structures are most important?” Published in Neuro-Oncology.
- “Application of Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) in Advanced Pancreatic Cancers in Australia” Published in Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences.
- “Phase II study of celecoxib with docetaxel chemoradiotherapy followed by consolidation chemotherapy docetaxel plus cisplatin with maintenance celecoxib in inoperable stage III non-small cell lung cancer.” Published in Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- “Quality indicators for prostate radiotherapy: Are patients disadvantaged by receiving treatment in a ‘generalist’ centre?” Published in Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology.
- “Are staging investigations being overused in patients with low and intermediate risk prostate cancers.” Published in Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology.