- Lung scanning and Pulmonary emboli
- Molecular therapy and dosimetry
- Brain tumour imaging
Publications and affiliations
- Jaymanne DT, Kaushal S, Chan D, et al. Utilizing 18F‐fluoroethyl‐l‐tyrosine positron emission tomography in high grade glioma for radiation treatment planning in patients with contraindications to MRI. Journal of medical imaging and radiation oncology. 2018;62:122-127.
- Hruby G, Eade T, Emmett L, et al. 68Ga‐PSMA‐PET/CT staging prior to definitive radiation treatment for prostate cancer. Asia‐Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2018.
- Hayes AR, Jayamanne D, Hsiao E, et al. Utilizing 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET) positron emission tomography (PET) to define suspected non-enhancing tumor for radiotherapy planning of glioblastoma. Practical Radiation Oncology. 2018.
- Byrne K, Eade T, Kneebone A, et al. Delineating sites of failure following post-prostatectomy radiation treatment using 68Ga-PSMA-PET. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2018;126:244-248.
- Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Australasian Association of Nuclear Medicine Specialists
- Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Society of Nuclear Medicine (USA)