Publications and affiliations
- Lapuz C, Dempsey C, Evans M, Ponman L, Patterson J, Oldmeadow C, Govindarajulu G, Sridharan S. The impact of planning target volume margins on four-field pelvic radiotherapy, intensity modulated radiotherapy and volumetric modulated arc therapy in cervical cancer: a dosimetric comparison. Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy. Volume 10, Issue 3, 2019.
- Lapuz C, Enjeti AK, O’Brien PC, Capp AL, Holliday EG, Gupta SA. Outcomes and relapse patterns following chemotherapy in advanced Hodgkin lymphoma in the positron emission tomography era. Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy. Volume 8, April 2018, pp 13-20.
- Lee D, Greer P, Lapuz C, Ludbrook J, Hunter P, Arm J, Pollock S, Makhija K, O’Brien RT, Kim T, Keall P. Audiovisual biofeedback guided breath-hold lung tumor position reproducibility and volume consistency. Advances in Radiation Oncology. Volume 2, Issue 3, Jul-Sep 2017, pp 354-362.
- Lapuz C, Kondalsamy-Chennakesavan S, Bernshaw D, Khaw P, Narayan K. Stage IB cervix cancer with nodal involvement treated with primary surgery or primary radiotherapy: Patterns of failure and outcomes in a contemporary population. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology. Volume 60, Issue 6, April 2016, pp 274-282.
- Lapuz C, Dempsey C, Capp A, O’Brien PC. Dosimetric comparison of optimization methods for multichannel intracavitary brachytherapy for superficial vaginal tumors. Brachytherapy. Volume 12, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2013, pp 637-644.
RANZCR Board of Examiners