GenesisCare Ringwood offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
GenesisCare Ringwood prides itself on providing rapid access to high quality radiation oncology treatment using the latest technology.
Located on the ground floor of Ringwood Private Hospital with access to the Ringwood Cancer Centre (chemotherapy day unit) and Surgical Day Procedure Unit, the centre offers comprehensive cancer care to patients living in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We also have strong links to Epworth Eastern, Mitcham Private, Knox Private, and public hospitals including Maroondah Hospital, the William-Angliss Hospital Box Hill Hospital and the Austin Hospital.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
- Counselling Service
- Cancer Support Groups including a Women’s Cancer Support Group
Prof Michael Chao
MBBS (Hons) FRANZCR AFRACMA DMedSc
Ringwood (Oncology) +1
Dr Michael Guiney
MBBS, FRANZCR, FRACP
Epping Medical Centre (Oncology) +3
Dr Michael Ng
MBBS (Hons), FRANZCR
St Vincent's Melbourne (Oncology) +2