GenesisCare Footscray offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
Located on the ground floor of the Western Private Hospital, our Western Radiation Oncology Centre has strong links to neighbouring Western General Hospital, Western Hospital Sunshine, Williamstown, St. Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee and Mercy Werribee Hospitals.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Chemotherapy (through co-located Western Private Hospital)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Free car parking is available for patients receiving treatment at our centre. You will be provided with a permit allowing you to access designated parking spaces behind our building. Alternatively, two-hour ticketed street parking is available on Eleanor and Stanlake Streets.
West Footscray station is a 1km walk along Hocking Street and Eleanor Street. Buses 220, 223 and 410 all intersect Eleanor Street, it is a 500m walk from there. The 82 tram stops at the corner of Ballarat Road and Gordon Street, it is a 1km walk from there.
Dr Mario Guerrieri
St Vincent's Melbourne (Oncology) +1
Dr Michael Guiney
MBBS, FRANZCR, FRACP
Epping Medical Centre (Oncology) +3