GenesisCare Footscray offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
Located on the ground floor of the Western Private Hospital, our Western Radiation Oncology Centre has strong links to neighbouring Western General Hospital, Western Hospital Sunshine, Williamstown, St. Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee and Mercy Werribee Hospitals.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Chemotherapy (through co-located Western Private Hospital)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer