Our Radiation Oncologists work with a team of medical professionals to design personalised individual treatment plans and use the most advanced radiotherapy techniques and proven medical technologies to care for patients.
The department is located with the Sunshine Coast Haematology and Oncology Clinic, down the driveway behind the Coffee Club at Buderim.
Treatments we provide:
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- DIBH for left sided Breast Cancer patients
- Cranial Stereotactic Radiotherapy Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Treatment of Benign conditions such as Dupuytren’s disease
Buderim (Oncology) has free onsite parking at 10 King Street.