GenesisCare Buderim offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
GenesisCare Buderim is located with the Sunshine Coast Haematology and Oncology Centre (SCHOC), offering patients a truly integrated cancer centre. We provide immediate access to affordable cancer treatment for publicly and privately referred patients.
There are two treatment centres on the Sunshine Coast, at Buderim and Nambour.
What we offer patients
Our Radiation Oncologists work with a team of medical professionals to design personalised treatment plans. Our patients have access to the best available treatment options from the latest technology, delivered by our highly-experienced clinical team. Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Cranial stereotactic radiotherapy (SRS)
- Stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SABR)
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Specialised non-surgical treatment for skin cancer
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services (via SCHOC)
- McGrath breast care nurse
- Exercise physiologist (with gym)
- Oncology massage therapist
Free onsite parking at 10 King Street.
Translink bus route 616 or 617 from Maroochydore will allow for public transport access to the department. Alight the bus at Buderim Mountain Primary School on main street and the department is a 5min walk either along King Street or through Buderim Village Park.