GenesisCare Albury Wodonga offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
GenesisCare Albury Wodonga is located within the new purpose-built Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre (AWRCC). We provide immediate access to radiation therapy treatment for all patients.
Our experienced doctors and expert teams use the most advanced radiation therapy equipment to offer our patients the best in cancer care.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
- Partner of Live Life Get Active Camps (LLGA) offering free fitness sessions and like-minded community
Enter the main front entrance, and our centre is the first doorway on your left. There is also a central concierge that can assist you to locate us.
Free car parking is available for patients receiving treatment at our radiation oncology centre. Our patient services team will talk to you about parking options prior to your first appointment at the centre.
There is also street car parking available on Keene and East Streets.