One Stop Breast Clinics
We specialise in breast health, screening and early detection of breast disease – offering fast, direct access to a consultant and diagnostic tests and scans so you can get answers as soon as possible.
Diagnostic breast clinic
If you are concerned about a lump or change in your breasts, it’s important to get checked as soon as possible to rule out anything serious that might need further investigation. As the UK’s leading private provider of cancer care, we offer a fast, professional response from our expert team.
You can book an investigation, including a mammogram, and discussion of the findings with a senior breast surgeon on the same day. We understand a breast concern can be worrying, and for the majority of people it turns out to be nothing serious. We can help you get the answers you need, without delay. If you need further tests or treatment, then you’re in the right place at GenesisCare.
Book an appointment
If you have any concerns about your breasts, simply contact your nearest One Stop Breast Clinic.
Why visit one of our One Stop Breast Clinics?
Three quick steps
1. Make an appointment
2. Visit the clinic
3. Receive your results
The diagnostics serviceAt our One Stop Breast Clinics, we’ll see you from 24 hours.
At your appointment, you may undergo a triple assessment screening which includes:
- A consultation and medical examination with a consultant breast surgeon
- Breast imaging which could be an ultrasound scan, mammogram or both
- If your imaging showed any irregularities, you’ll have a biopsy of your breast tissue, where a tiny sample of cells is taken for analysis
- The team aims to carry out all the investigations you need at your first appointment and give you a same day result which you can discuss with a consultant
- If you need a biopsy, we will make an appointment for your consultant to see you again within five days when the results will be ready to discuss with you
An experienced and supportive team
The One Stop Breast Clinic is unique in that you have three different teams working in sync
We are recognised by all leading providers of private medical insurance. You may need to call your insurer for authorisation or obtain a GP referral letter, depending on your provider, to attend our clinic. Self-pay options are also available.
Bilateral mammography from £210
Ultrasound from £290