Master Screening Study to Determine Biomarker Status and Potential Trial Eligibility for Patients With Malignant Tumors
General Inclusion Criteria:
- Confirmed availability of a representative formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tumor specimen meeting criteria defined in the protocol
- Considered by principal investigator (PI) to be a candidate for a linked clinical trial with an investigational medicinal product, and that the participant has the awareness and willingness to participate in said trial
Inclusion Criteria for Participants with Stage III NSCLC
- Locally advanced, unresectable Stage III NSCLC of either squamous or non-squamous histology based on 8th edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) and Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) cancer staging system
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0, 1, or 2
General Exclusion Criteria:
- History of malignancy other than NSCLC within 5 years prior to screening, except for malignancies with a negligible risk of metastasis or death
- Any condition that may affect the interpretation of study results
- Significant liver or cardiovascular disease
- Prior allogenic stem-cell or solid-organ transplantation
This study will evaluate the efficacy and safety of multiple therapies in participants with locally advanced, unresectable, Stage III NSCLC with eligible biomarker status as determined by Version 8 of the American Joint Committee on Cancer/Union for International Cancer Control NSCLC staging system.
For more information regarding this clinical trial click here.