I thrive on the complexity and high degree of difficulty required to successfully treat patients with head and neck cancer.
Clinical research is the way we improve future outcomes for patients – from better treatments to better patient support during and after cancer treatment.
- Royal Australian College Physicians
- Royal Australian New Zealand College Radiologists
- American Society Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
- ANZ Head& Neck Society (ANZHNS) – President 2008
- Head & Neck cancer committee, Victorian Cooperative Oncology Group (VCOG) – Chair 2004-2008.
- Executive Committee member Trans- Tasman Radiation Oncology Group TROG)
- Chair, TROG H&N committee
- Founding Member of the International Academy of Oral Oncology (IAOO)
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) NPC subcommittee member
Publications and affiliations
- Thomson DJ, Palma D, Guckenberger M, Balermpas P, Beitler JJ, Blanchard P, Brizel D, Budach W, Caudell J, Corry J, et al. Practice recommendations for risk-adapted head and neck cancer radiotherapy during the COVID-19 pandemic: an ASTRO-ESTRO consensus statement. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020 Apr 14. pii: S0360-3016(20)31034-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2020.04.016. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lee AW, Ng WT, Pan JJ, Chiang CL, Corry J, Wee JT. International Guideline on Dose Prioritization and Acceptance Criteria in Radiotherapy Planning Of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2019 Nov 1;105(3):567-580. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2019.06.2540. Epub 2019 Jul 2.
- Corry J. Collaborative action will generate better outcomes. Lancet Oncol. 2018 Mar;19(3):278-280. JIF: 36.418.
- Corry J, Peters LJ, Rischin D. The Impact of Center Size and Experience on Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer. J Clin Oncol 2015; 33:138-140. JIF: 26.303.
- Corry J, Peters L, Kleid S, Rischin D. Larynx preservation for patients with locally advanced laryngeal cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2013 Mar 1;31(7):840-4. JIF: 26.303.