GenesisCare St Vincent's offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
Located on the grounds of the St Vincent’s Public Hospital in Fitzroy, our centre offers St Vincent’s cancer patients a comprehensive cancer service onsite. We also provide access to radiation therapy services for the entire central Melbourne population.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Radiation therapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Image-guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
Onsite cancer services available at St Vincent’s Hospital (conditions apply) for the below:
- Pathology provided by St Vincent’s Hospital
- Medical imaging & diagnostics for St Vincent’s Public Hospital inpatients and St Vincent’s Private Radiology for outpatients
- An 18-chair chemotherapy day unit provided by St Vincent’s Hospital
- Clinical trials for haematology and oncology patients
- St Vincent’s Hospital dietician and speech pathologist (conditions apply)