- Recurrent Prostate Cancer
Tee works primarily across breast, gastro-intestinal, genitourinary and thoracic cancers. He has a keen interest in total lymphoid irradiation for cardiac transplant rejection and stereotactic cardiac ablative radiation therapy for refractory ventricular tachycardia, and works in close collaboration with the cardiac transplant and cardiology team at Fiona Stanley Hospital. Dr Ben King and him have successfully treated the first patient with a refractory ventricular tachycardia with stereotactic cardiac ablative radiation therapy in Western Australia in July 2020.
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- Trans Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Australia and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group (ANZUP)
Publications and affiliations
- Recurrent Prostate Cancer. Lenzo N, Sohi J.S, Lim T.S. Appl Radiol 2021; Jul/Aug:40-43.
- Kneebone A, Fraser-Browne C, Duchesne GM, Fisher R, Frydenberg M, Herschtal A, Williams SG, Brown C, Delprado W, Haworth A, Joseph DJ, Martin JM, Matthews JHL, Millar JL, Sidhom M, Spry N, Tang CI, Turner S, Wiltshire KL, Woo HH, Davis ID, Lim TS, Pearse M. Adjuvant radiotherapy versus early salvage radiotherapy following radical prostatectomy (TROG 08.03/ANZUP RAVES): A randomised, controlled, phase 3, non-inferiority trial. Lancet Oncol 2020; 21 (10): 1331-1340.
- J Martin, P Keall, S Shankar, P Greer, D Christie, K Moore, J Downling, D Pryor, P Chong, J Smart, C Oldmeadow, D Murphy, J Millar, KH Tai, L Holloway, A Hayden, T Lim, T Holt, M Sidhom. TROG 18.01 Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of the Novel Integration of New prostate radiation schedules with adjuvant Androgen Deprivation-NINJA. BMJ Open 2019.
- Jon D Emery, Juanita Doorey, Michael Jefford, Madeleine King, Marie Pirotta, Dickon Hayne, Andrew Martin, Lyndal Trevena, Tee Lim, Roger Constable, Cynthia Hawks, Amelia Hyatt, Akhil Hamid, John Violet, Suki Gill, Mark Frydenberg and Penelope Schofield. The ProCare Trial: a phase II randomised controlled trial of shared care for follow-up of men with prostate cancer. BJU Open 2016.
- Fayers R, Tee S Lim and Marek Havlet. Pulmonary Sclerosing Pneumocytoma: Radical Radiation Therapy. JMIRO 2016.