GenesisCare Fiona Stanley Hospital offers radiation therapy.
About the centre
Our centre is located on the lower ground floor at Fiona Stanley Hospital.
We offer radiation therapy, plus our patients have access to all the Allied Health Services provided by Fiona Stanley, including social work. Cancer Council volunteers are regularly onsite.
For patients receiving chemotherapy as part of their treatment, medical oncology is located upstairs on the ground floor.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Radiation therapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Superficial radiation therapy
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Take the South Street exit off Kwinana Freeway and head west in the direction of the ocean. At the second set of lights, turn left into Murdoch Drive, then left again at Robin Warren Drive. Look for parking in Carpark 1 (or Carpark 2 if that’s full). Parking fees apply.
Taxi ranks are located on Robin Warren Drive & Barry Marshall Parade.