My aim is to provide exceptional treatment and advice, in a compassionate and caring environment.
- EuroPCR abstract competition (“PCRs Got Talent”) – Finalist
- Best Review Prize, Heart Lung and Circulation
- Ross Woodham Scholarship
- ASEAN Scholarship
- Singapore International Foundation Scholarship
Publications and affiliations
- Snir, A., Wilson, M., Ju, L., Zhao Y., Wong, S., Khor, L., Naoum, C., Wong, K., Keech, A., Celermajer, D., Ng, M. (2021). Novel Pressure-Regulated Deployment Strategy for Improving the Safety and Efficacy of Balloon-Expandable Transcatheter Aortic valves. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 14(22). 2503-2515.
- Wong, S., Naoum C., Elder, A., Wilson, M., Ng, M. (2018). Feasibility and Safety of pressure-regulated deployment of balloon expandable transcatheter aortic valves. EuroPCR.
- Wong, S., Spina, R., Tomoe, S., Dhital, K. (2015). Is cardiac magnetic resonance imaging or echocardiography more accurate in the assessment of aortic valve disease? Interact CardioVasc Thorac Surg. ID EJCTS/2015/436329.
- Valvular heart disease
- Transcather aortic valve implantation (TAVI).