Study of medications used in the management of patients with coronary artery disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) (MRCP)
Publications and affiliations
- Prolonged enoxaparin therapy compared with standard-of-care antithrombotic therapy in opiate-treated patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention. Sumaya W, Parker WAE, Judge HM, Hall IR, Orme RC, Adam Z, Richardson JD, Rothman AMK, Morgan KP, Gunn JP, Storey RF. Platelets. 2020 Jun 16:1-5. doi: 10.1080/09537104.2020.1779925.
- Very-low-dose twice-daily aspirin maintains platelet inhibition and improves haemostasis during dual-antiplatelet therapy for acute coronary syndrome. Parker WAE, Orme RC, Hanson J, Stokes HM, Bridge CM, Shaw PA, Sumaya W, Thorneycroft K, Petrucci G, Porro B, Judge HM, Ajjan RA, Rocca B, Storey RF. Platelets. 2019;30(2):148-157. doi: 10.1080/09537104.2019.1572880.
- Study of Two Dose Regimens of Ticagrelor Compared with Clopidogrel in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Stable Coronary Artery Disease (STEEL-PCI) Orme RC, Parker WAE, Thomas MR et al. Circulation June 2018.
- Monitoring Antiplatelet Therapy, Orme R, Judge HM, Storey RF, Seminars in Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2016.