Special clinical interest in skin malignancies, head and neck, CNS and gastrointestinal tumours.
Dr Eka Moseshvili is a consultant Radiation Oncologist with GenesisCare Victoria working at the Shepparton Centre.
Eka qualified in medicine from the University of New South Wales. She completed her specialist training at the Mater Hospital, Newcastle, NSW, obtaining Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists in 2015.
Eka undertook a Fellowship at Austin Hospital, Victoria in 2017. Since then she been working at various Radiation Oncology centres in regional Victoria including Ballarat, Bendigo and now Shepparton.
Eka is dedicated to bringing the best possible care to patients in regional Victoria. She is a generalist with clinical interests in skin malignancies, head and neck, CNS and gastrointestinal tumours. She has a special interest in innovative applications of novel technologies such as 3D printing.
As a part of her extra-curricular activity she provides regular teaching to trainee radiation oncologists.
In her spare time, she enjoys gardening/permaculture, reading, arts and amateur electronics.
- Faculty Council of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiology, ESTO
Publications and affiliations
- Wilson, Craig & Moseshvili, Eka & Lim Joon, Daryl & Chao, Michael & Foroudi, Farshad. (2018). Assessment of urinary bladder motion and bladder cancer location using cine magnetic resonance imaging (cineMRI). Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology. 62. 163.
- Serum procollagen 1 amino-terminal propeptide (P1NP) in prostate cancer: Pitfalls of its use as an early surrogate marker for bone metastasis. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2014 Jan 13. (Epub ahead of print) Moseshvili E, Joseph DJ, Spry NA, Cohen RJ, Abreu A, Kautto A, Denham JW
- SYDNEY 2016 – Engineering & Physical Sciences in Medicine (EPSM) Conference. Oral presentation Moseshvili E, Kupfer T, Khor R. Not all 3D-printed PLAs are created equal: An initial assessment of physical and dosimetric consistency of 3D-printed bolus samples sourced from different manufacturers in Melbourne.
- MELBOURNE 2016 – 3D Med Seminar: 3D Printing innovation and medical applications. Guest speaker.