Discretionary Funding Grant – Breast Cancer Trials Group
Clinical trials and cancer survivorship research.
- Breast Cancer Trials (BCT)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA)
- Medical Oncology Society of Australia (MOGA)
- Thoracic Oncology Group Australia (TOGA)
- Australia and New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG)
- Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (AGIGT)
- Psycho-oncology Co-operative Research Group (POCOG)
Publications and affiliations
- Pearson A, Dhillon H, Kiely B. “Genitourinary symptoms in women with breast cancer: what do oncology health professionals think and do about them?”. Breast Cancer, 2021, 28 (6): 1243-1251. DOI: 10.1007/s12282-021-01260-x
- Fuchs T, Pearson A (joint first author), Pickett J, Diakos C, Dewar R, Chan D, Guminski A, Menzies A, Baron-Hay S, Sheen A, Sioson L, Chou A, Gill A. “Evaluating the prognostic significance of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) in triple-negative breast cancer: an Australian experience of 139 cases”. Pathology 2020.
- Pearson A, Marx G, Tio M, Booker A. “Vaginal CO2 laser for the treatment of vulvovaginal atrophy in women with breast cancer: LAAVA pilot study”. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 2019, 178 (1): 135-40.
- Zabrowski M, Pearson A, Sioson L, Gill A, Ahadi M. “Androgen receptor immunoexpression in triple-negative breast cancers: is it a prognostic factor?”. Pathology, 2019, 51(3): 327-329.