- Mark Hughes Foundation Innovation grant
- Rebecca Cooper Foundation PhD scholarship
- Sydney Vital Scholarship
Adrian is part of a global research team investigating liquid biopsies of solid tumours, working with the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA. He also researches malignant brain tumours and clotting disorders in cancer patients at the Bill Walsh Translational Cancer Research Laboratory, Kolling Institute University of Sydney. His research has been recognised with grants and scholarships, including the Mark Hughes Foundation Innovation grant, the Rebecca Cooper Foundation Scholarship, and funding from Sydney Vital Translational Cancer Research.
Publications and affiliations
- Anti‐epidermal growth factor receptor therapy for glioblastoma in adults
- A prospective study of circulating tumor DNA to guide matched targeted therapy in lung cancers
- The intertwined fates of inflammation and coagulation in glioma
- ROS1-Rearranged Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Factor V Leiden, and Recurrent Venous Thromboses.
- Cilengitide with metronomic temozolomide, procarbazine, and standard radiotherapy in patients with glioblastoma and unmethylated MGMT gene promoter in ExCentric, an open-label phase II trial
- Executive Committee, Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- Chair of the State Committee in the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- NSW Physician Training Council
- NSW Basic Physician Training Networks Committee