About the centre
Parking, transport and appointment times – they all matter. We’ll do everything we can to ease the burden of your treatment plan and help you get on with your life.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Adelaide Oncology & Haematology Partnership
In November 2021, GenesisCare announced a new strategic partnership with leading medical oncology & haematology provider, Adelaide Oncology & Haematology. Adelaide Oncology & Haematology’s team is made up of over 25 specialist oncology, haematology, surgical and supportive care physicians, who work across six centres in Adelaide. For more information please click here.
- Fast access to care when you need it
- Cutting edge treatment and technology
- An individualised scheduled treatment program
- A comfortable, calm and relaxing environment
- Your choice of consultant
- A compassionate and caring multidisciplinary team
- Co-located at St Andrew’s Hospital
- Free street parking
- Complimentary hot beverages and refreshments
Our treatments and services
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Superficial X Ray Treatment for Skin Cancer
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
- Transport from GHL accommodation for rural and remote patients staying in Adelaide