About the centre
Our centre has been operating since September 2008. Centrally located in the Southport medical precinct, we share space with pathology, radiology and chemotherapy.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
What we offer patients
We offer VMAT/IMRT and electron treatments for malignant conditions including breast, prostate, lung cancer, as well as head and neck cancers. We specialise in Stereotactic Radiosurgery treatment for brain tumours, Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR) for bone, spine, lung and soft tissue masses (targeted treatment over 5 days) and surgery-free skin cancer treatment. We also offer treatment for benign conditions including Dupuytren’s contracture, plantar fasciitis and keloid scarring.
Our services are supported onsite by a dietician and exercise physiologist.
To assist both publicly and privately referred patients to attend their daily appointments, we offer a complimentary door-to-door bus service.
Our treatments and services
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Rapid Access Palliative Care Treatment
- SpaceOAR insertion for prostate patients
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) for brain metastases
- Specialised non-surgical treatments for skin cancer
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
- Exercise Physiologist