GenesisCare Shepparton is a radiation therapy service providing patients with outstanding cancer treatment close to home within Greater Shepparton for the first time.
GenesisCare will work in partnership with Goulburn Valley Health to provide a seamless, world class cancer service.
We offer high quality integral services based on the personalisation of treatments under a multidisciplinary care model.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Opening hours of centre: 8am – 5pm
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Four-dimensional computed tomography (4DCT)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
What we offer to patients
- Immediate access to treatment for all patients (no wait list)
- Personalised treatment plan for every patient
- One radiation oncologist managing patient’s treatment from start to finish
- State-of-the-art technology and leading-edge treatments
- Comprehensive care with multidisciplinary teams to deliver the best possible care to patients
- Access to free car parking for patients in treatment
- Watch a video of our Shepparton centre opening here.