GenesisCare Shepparton is a radiation therapy service providing patients with outstanding cancer treatment close to home within Greater Shepparton for the first time.
GenesisCare will work in partnership with Goulburn Valley Health to provide a seamless, world class cancer service.
We offer high quality integral services based on the personalisation of treatments under a multidisciplinary care model.
Opening hours of centre: 8am – 5pm
Treatments & services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Four-dimensional computed tomography (4DCT)
What we offer to patients
- Immediate access to treatment for all patients (no wait list)
- Personalised treatment plan for every patient
- One radiation oncologist managing patient’s treatment from start to finish
- State-of-the-art technology and leading-edge treatments
- Comprehensive care with multidisciplinary teams to deliver the best possible care to patients
- Access to free car parking for patients in treatment
To view public transport information, please click here for local buses, trains and taxi services.
Free car parking is available for patients receiving treatment at our radiation oncology centre. For further information on parking, please speak with our patient services team on 03 5825 9700.