GenesisCare Ringwood offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
GenesisCare Ringwood prides itself on providing rapid access to high quality radiation oncology treatment using the latest technology.
Located on the ground floor of Ringwood Private Hospital with access to the Ringwood Cancer Centre (chemotherapy day unit) and Surgical Day Procedure Unit, the centre offers comprehensive cancer care to patients living in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We also have strong links to Epworth Eastern, Mitcham Private, Knox Private, and public hospitals including Maroondah Hospital, the William-Angliss Hospital Box Hill Hospital and the Austin Hospital.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
Allied Health Services
- Counselling Service
- Cancer Support Groups including a Women’s Cancer Support Group