GenesisCare Bundaberg offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
Located within the grounds of the Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Bundaberg, our centre offers high-quality radiation therapy treatment to our local and surrounding communities for treatment of cancer-diagnosed illnesses.
What we offer patients
We offer IMRT and SABR, as well as specialised non-surgical treatments for skin cancer. Our clinical team is highly skilled and able to provide the best treatment, with easy access to our services.
Free parking is available in the carpark at the rear of the centre. Just enter the Mater Hospital’s third driveway in Hope Street. Free parking is also available in Hope Street.
Our treatments and services
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Specialised Non-surgical Treatment for Skin Cancer
- Palliative Care
Allied Health Services
Allied Heath Support via Wide Bay Health:
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
- Breast Care Nurse
- Social Worker
- Mental Health
- Partner of Live Life Get Active Camps (LLGA) offering free fitness sessions and like-minded community