GenesisCare Bundaberg offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
Located within the grounds of the Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Bundaberg, our centre offers high-quality radiation therapy treatment to our local and surrounding communities for treatment of cancer-diagnosed illnesses. Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
What we offer patients
We offer IMRT and SABR, as well as specialised non-surgical treatments for skin cancer. Our clinical team is highly skilled and able to provide the best treatment, with easy access to our services.
Free parking is available in the carpark at the rear of the centre. Just enter the Mater Hospital’s third driveway in Hope Street. Free parking is also available in Hope Street.
Our treatments and services
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Specialised non-surgical treatment for skin cancer
- Palliative Care
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied health services
Allied Heath Support via Wide Bay Health:
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
- Breast Care Nurse
- Social Worker
- Mental Health
- Partner of Live Life Get Active Camps (LLGA) offering free fitness sessions and like-minded community
Free parking is available at our centre. There is also a patient drop-off and pick-up zone at the front of the Hospital.
A bus stop is located at the front of the Hospital on Bourbong Street.
For more information, contact Duffy’s Buses:
or phone 1300 383 397