GenesisCare Frankston offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
GenesisCare Frankston offers oncology services, including radiation therapy.
Our centre at Frankston was established in 2006 and provides radiotherapy services for patients living in the Mornington-Peninsula region.
Located on the ground floor of Frankston Private Hospital with access to the Peninsula Oncology Centre (chemotherapy day unit) and Frankston Private Day Surgery (and diagnostic imaging), we offer comprehensive cancer care to patients living south of Melbourne.
We have strong links with surrounding medical specialists and we are closely linked with the Frankston Hospital, Peninsula Private, Beleura Private and Casey Hospital.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
Allied Health Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Exercise Physiology
- Partner of Live Life Get Active Camps (LLGA) offering free fitness sessions and like-minded community