About the centre
Parking, transport and appointment times – they all matter. We’ll do everything we can to ease the burden of your treatment plan and help you get on with your life.
That’s why we offer:
- Fast access to care when you need it
- An individualised scheduled treatment program
- A comfortable, modern, calm and relaxing environment
- On-site parking available
- Transport from GHL accommodation for remote patients staying in Adelaide
What is the difference between public and private service?
You will only see your Private Radiation Oncologist not a trainee doctor, as a private patient you can choose what appointment times suit you, and we do block appointments to fit your schedule. Patients also benefit from our free on-site parking.
Our treatments and services
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
Allied Health Services
- Exercise Medicine by Referral to Lift Cancer Care Services
- Transport from GHL accommodation for rural and remote patients staying in Adelaide