GenesisCare Bunbury offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
We are the first regional cancer care service in Western Australia, located on the South West Health Campus. Our centre was purpose-built to provide convenient and coordinated care across a range of care with colleagues at St John of God and Bunbury Regional Hospitals.
Our team works with local and metropolitan surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, palliative care, allied health teams, cancer nurse coordinators and consumer groups to meet the community’s local care needs.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
GenesisCare Bunbury offers radiation oncology services.
- Usually no waiting lists
- Extended diagnostic services
- Urgent response service
- We aim to provide consultation with a radiation oncologist within one week of referral
- We deliver rapid access to treatment with no out-of-pocket expenses for appointments and treatments related to our radiation oncology service
Patient Accommodation (PATS)