GenesisCare continues to provide access to patient treatment, without delay.
We know how important it is to be able to offer your patient treatment options and solutions in times of uncertainty.
We are working with the healthcare community to ensure all patients have continued, safe, high quality access to radiation therapy and medical oncology services close to home.
GenesisCare radiation therapy and medical oncology centres remain open and are implementing best-practice infection control measures based on available evidence and global and national guidelines to ensure the safety of all patients and healthcare staff.
People with cancer can continue to:
- access care within a week
- receive remote telehealth consultations
- benefit from electronic multidisciplinary meetings (eMDT)
- avoid out of pocket costs for care during the COVOD-19 pandemic
- be reassured by stringent infection control and social distancing measures