Do you know your risk of heart disease?
50% of people who have a heart attack have no symptoms, but 90% of Australians have at least one risk factor. Do you know if your heart is at risk? Check your heart health today.Learn more
- Quresh WT et al. J Am C Cardiol 2018; 71(1):1-8.
- Heart Research Australia. Risk Factors. Available at: https://www.heartresearch.com.au/heart-disease/risk-factors. [Accessed on: 04/02/2021]
- National Heart Foundation of Australia. Are you at risk of heart disease? Available at: https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/heart-health-education/are-you-at-risk-of-heart-disease. [Accessed on: 04/02/2021]
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Australian guidelines to reduce health risks from drinking alcohol. Available at: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/health-advice/alcohol. [Accessed on: 04/02/2021]
- Australian Government Department of Health. Exercise and physical activity. Available at: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/exercise-and-physical-activity. [Accessed on: 04/02/2021]