Mr. David Peterson is a consultant neurosurgeon at Imperial College NHS Trust. He trained at University College London and University College Hospital Medical School and qualified in 1986, completing neurosurgery training in London.
He was appointed consultant at Charing Cross Hospital in 1996 and has been clinical lead for neurosurgery and clinical director for stroke and neurosciences for 12 years. He is currently the associate medical director for Charing Cross Hospital.
His main clinical interest is in surgery for brain tumour and is the co-chair of the neuro-oncology MDT. He is an experienced general neurosurgeon treating cranial and spinal disorders.
- Neurosurgery and Spinal Surgery
- Tumours of the central nervous system
- Cervical spine surgery
- Thoracic spine surgery
- Lumbar spine surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons (SBNS)