Special clinical interest in management of TYA and adult neuro-oncology, intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery and sarcoma radiotherapy.
Dr. Ching graduated from St George’s University of London in 2008 and completed his general medical training in London and South Yorkshire. After a clinical fellowship in Sarcoma at the Royal Marsden Dr. Ching obtained a CCT in clinical oncology from Wessex Deanery in August 2018. Dr. Ching has worked at the University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust since 2013 and has been a consultant since 2018.
Dr Ching’s practice includes management of TYA and adult neuro-oncology, intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery and sarcoma radiotherapy.
- University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
- Clinical Oncology
- TYA and adult neuro-oncology; both primary and secondary brain tumours, supratentotrial meningiomas and sarcoma.
- Technical developments in Radiotherapy - IMRT(VMAT), Intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Systemic treatments in neuro-oncology
- Royal College of Radiologists
- European Association of Neuro-Oncology
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Society for Medical Oncology
- British Neuro-Oncology Society
- British Sarcoma Group
- Affiliated with London Sarcoma Service