Dr Kilburn-Toppin is a consultant radiologist at Addenbrooke's Hospital working primarily within the Cambridge Breast Unit. She acts as DoS for those who stay in Cambridge for their clinical studies (now all of us!) and supervises part IA students in anatomy.
Dr Kilburn-Toppin's special clinical interest is in breast screening and personalised imaging surveillance for patients.
- Consultant radiologist at Addenbrooke’s Hospital working primarily within the Cambridge Breast Unit
- College supervisor and Director of Studies in Clinical Medicine and Medicine
- Breast cancer
- Breast screening and personalised imaging surveillance for patients
- PI ATNEC – A randomised trial evaluating the role of axillary treatment in patients with T1-3 N1 M0 after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- PI MicroNACT – Can axillary lymph node malignancy be sufficiently determined by contrast enhanced ultrasound to allow patients who have had an apparent successful response to primary chemotherapy avoid extensive axillary surgery?
- Follows GA, Barrington SF, Bhuller KS, Culligan DJ, Cutter DJ, Gallop-Evans E, Kassam S, Osborne W, Sadullah S, Townsend W, Uttenthal BJ, Collins GP. Guideline for the First Line Management of Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma, A British Society for Haematology Guideline. Br J Haematol 2022 Feb 22. Online ahead of print (doi: 10.1111/bjh.18083)
- Jones DA, Candio P, Shakir R, Ntentas G, Ramroth J, Gray AM, Cutter DJ. Informing Radiotherapy Decisions in Stage I/IIa Hodgkin Lymphoma: Modelling Life Expectancy Using Radiation Dosimetry. Blood Adv 2021 Dec 6. Online ahead of print (DOI: 10.1182/bloodadvances.2021006254)
- Ntentas G, Dedeckova K, Andrlik M, Aznar MC, Shakir R, Ramroth J, Begum R, Kubeš J, Darby SC, Mikhaeel NG, Cutter DJ. Proton Therapy in Supradiaphragmatic Lymphoma: Predicting Treatment-Related Mortality to Help Optimize Patient Selection. IJROBP 2021 Nov 9. Online ahead of print (DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2021.10.151)
- Cutter DJ, Ramroth J, Diez P, Buckle A, Ntentas G, Popova B, Clifton-Hadley L, Hoskin PJ, Darby SC, Radford J, Illidge T. Predicted Risks of Cardiovascular Disease following Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy in the UK NCRI ‘RAPID’ Trial of PET-directed Therapy for Early-Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma. JCO 2021 Nov 10;39(32):3591-3601
- Zhang XY, Collins GP, Cutter DJ, Eyre TA. Limited-stage diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: current management and challenges. Br J Haematol 2021 Aug;194(3):508-517.