Dr Fleur Kilburn-Toppin has been a Consultant Radiologist in Cambridge University Hospital since 2015, having graduated from Cambridge University in 2006 and subsequently undertaken her radiology training and Breast Fellowship.
She is on the Executive Board and Educational committee for the European Society for Breast imaging, and on the Scientific Committee for European Congress of Radiology.
She is the Chair for the E-Learning editorial board for the European Congress of Radiology and for Acta Radiological and European Radiology Experimental, and reviews for a number of journals.
She has written numerous book chapters on breast imaging and published on a variety of breast imaging topics.
Dr Kilburn-Toppin's special clinical interest is in breast screening and personalised imaging surveillance for patients.
- Consultant radiologist at Addenbrooke’s Hospital working primarily within the Cambridge Breast Unit
- College supervisor and Director of Studies in Clinical Medicine and Medicine
- Breast cancer
- Breast screening and personalised imaging surveillance for patients
- PI ATNEC – A randomised trial evaluating the role of axillary treatment in patients with T1-3 N1 M0 after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- PI MicroNACT – Can axillary lymph node malignancy be sufficiently determined by contrast enhanced ultrasound to allow patients who have had an apparent successful response to primary chemotherapy avoid extensive axillary surgery?