Dr Boote is a Clinical Oncologist based in Portsmouth who specialises in brain/central nervous systems (CNS), Hepatobility, skin, soft tissue, upper GI and urological cancers. He qualified at St Mary’s Hospital, London in 1983.
Dr Boote’s oncology training included posts at the Royal Free Hospital in London, Westminster Hospital, London and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. Dr Boote’s areas of clinical interest are in thyroid cancer, head and neck cancer, brain tumours, skin cancer, urological cancers, and upper GI cancers.
- brain/central nervous systems (CNS)
- Hepatobility, skin, soft tissue, upper GI and urological cancers.
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Head & neck cancer
- Urological cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Skin cancer
- Central nervous system cancers
- Brain tumours
- Upper GI cancers.
- Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- The British Oncology Association