I'm passionate about providing high quality, personalised care to people living with cancer.
Special clinical interest in breast cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma and geriatric oncology.
Dr Morris specialises in the management of breast, lung and haematological malignancy.
Dr Morris completed her medical training at The University of Western Australia in 2008 and subsequently undertook her specialist radiation oncology training at Westmead Hospital.
Dr Morris works as a consultant radiation oncologist at St George & The Sutherland Hospital. She is a member of lung and breast cancer multidisciplinary teams and is Chair of the Lymphoma Multidisciplinary Team.
Her key area of expertise and clinical research is geriatric oncology, in particular optimising the care of older adults with cancer undergoing radiation therapy. Her research in improving cancer outcomes for older adults has been widely published nationally and internationally.
Dr Morris is also passionate advocate for cancer patients and is the founding Chair of Targeting Cancer, an internationally recognised public awareness campaign which aims to raise the profile of radiation therapy in the community and increase patient access to radiation therapy globally. Dr Morris is actively engaged in education, advocacy and leadership within the global radiation oncology and is an elected RANZCR FRO Council Member.
Clinical and research interests
- Geriatric oncology
- Patient advocacy
- Medical Leadership
- Elected Council Member, Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Radiologists, Faculty of Radiation Oncology
- Founding Chair – RANZCR Targeting Cancer Working & Advisory Group
- Scientific Committee Member, International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG)
- Member, Clinical Oncology Society of Australia Geriatric Oncology Clinical Guideline Development group
- Inaugural Faculty Member, ESTRO-CARO-RANZCR Foundations of Leadership Course