I am a dedicated advocate for my patients, endeavouring to combine the best evidence-based care with perspective, understanding and kindness.
- American Society of Haematology Clinical Training Research Institute Grant
- Canadian Lymphoproliferative Disorders Young Investigator Award
- European Haematology Association Young Investigator Travel Grant
- University of Sydney School of Public Health Clinical Epidemiology Scholarship
- Lymphoma clinical trials
- Cellular therapies
Publications and affiliations
- Tang, C., Espin-Garcia, O, Prica, A., Kukreti, V., Kridel, R., Keating, A., Patriquin, C., Kuruvilla, J & Crump, M. Efficacy and safety of stem cell mobilization following gemcitabine, dexamethasone, cisplatin (GDP) salvage chemotherapy in patients with relapsed or refractory lymphoma. Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2020 61(9):2153-2160
- Tang, C., Rabbolini, DJ., Morel-Kopp, MC., Connor DE., Cripsin, P., Ward CM & Stevenson, WS. Clinical heterogeneity of RUNX1 associated familial platelet disorder with predisposition to myeloid malignancy. Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2020 4(1):106-110
- Tang, C. & Kuruvilla, J. Optimal management of mantle cell lymphoma in the primary setting. Expert Reviews in Hematology. 2019. 12(9):715-721
- Australasian Lymphoma and Leukaemia Research Group (ALLG) – Supportive Care and Lymphoma Working Party member.
- Haematology Society of Australia & New Zealand (HSANZ) member
- American Society of Haematology (ASH) member
- Australasian Lymphoma Alliance (ALA) member
- NSW eVIQ Haematology and BMT reference committee member