Appointed Associate Professor, James Cook University School of Medicine and Dentistry in recognition of efforts in the education sphere.
Treatment accuracy, image guidance, motion management, stereotactic radiotherapy, oligometastatic disease, prostate cancer, MRI-guided radiotherapy.
Publications and affiliations
- Patel D, Brown A, Pain P, Tan A. Absence of prostate oedema obviates the need for delay between fiducial marker insertion and radiotherapy simulation. Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences, July 2020
- Shankar M, Kim A, Brown A, Tan A. Anatomical and dosimetric assessment of the prostate apex: A pilot comparison of image-guided transperineal ultrasound to conventional computed tomography simulation. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, May 2020
- Ngoo A, Tan A, Mushaya C, Ho YH. Short and long course neoadjuvant therapy compared for management of locally advanced rectal cancer: 11 years’ experience at a regional centre. ANZ Journal of Surgery, Jan 2020
- Brown A, Tan A, Cooper S, Fielding A. Obesity does not affect prostate intrafractional motion. Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences, Jan 2018
- Oates R, Brown A, Tan A, et al. Real-time Image-guided Adaptive-predictive Prostate Radiotherapy using Rectal Diameter as a Predictor of Motion. Clinical Oncology, March 2017, 29 (3): 180-7