How to refer
Make a radiotherapy referral
Referral form here
Once you have completed the form, simply email it to the secure nhs.net account for the relevant GenesisCare centre.
Access tumour specific consent forms here:
Secure email addresses:
Email your referral form, and consent forms to your chosen GenesisCare centre:
Email your Referral Engagement Manager at REM@genesiscare.co.uk
Request a call back
To refer a patient for 177Lutetium PSMA therapy, please send a referral letter to: email@example.com
Please include: patient clinical history, results from a 68Gallium PSMA PET/CT (if done within 28 days), recent blood tests and/or other correlative imaging, patient’s insurance details / payment status (if self-funding)
We offer access to a range of diagnostics services including our rapid access diagnostic pathways for Haematology, Urology and One Stop Breast Clinics.
- MRI referral form. Please download the referral form and save it to your local drive. Open the local version and once completed send to the chosen centres MRI department of either Cambridge, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Oxford or Windsor.
- PET/CT request. Please download the PET/CT request form and save it to your local drive. Open the local version and once completed select either the Windsor, Oxford or Bristol email address and the completed form will be attached to an email for easy sending.
- Rapid Access Haematology referral form. To book your patient in to the next available outpatient appointment with a Consultant Haematologist please complete the form. We aim to see your patients as soon as possible, often the same day or the next, following receipt the completed referral form.
- One Stop Breast Clinic Cambridge referral form, Milton Keynes referral form, Maidstone referral form, Oxford referral form, Windsor referral form. Please complete the interactive request form for the centre you wish to refer to, and send to the email address at the top of each form.
- UrologyHub. These are accessible at our Windsor, Cambridge, Oxford, Milton Keynes and Maidstone centres. Patients with private medical insurance will need to contact their insurer for authorisation and depending on their provider, may need to obtain a GP referral letter. A GP referral letter is not always required. Self-pay options are also available. For further information including centre contact details, please visit our UrologyHub.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of having practising privileges with GenesisCare please contact us.