Mr Jeremy Crew
Urology, the management of PSA, the minimally invasive management of prostate disease and bladder cancer..
Mr Crew has been a consultant urological surgeon for over 19 years. In that time, he has established expertise and a reputation for delivery of high-quality provision of management of general urology, the management of PSA, the minimally invasive management of prostate disease and bladder cancer.
Mr Crew has been Chair of the subspecialist Oxford urology Specialist MDT at various times over the past 15 years.
At present, Mr Crew is the Chair of the Regional Urology Cancer Clinical Advisory Group.
Mr Crew has been on the Court of Examiners for the Royal College of Surgeons for 10 years.
Within the Oxford University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, he is an appraiser and a trainee educational supervisor.
Mr Crew holds a national clinical excellence award for the quality of clinical care he provides.
- Chair of the subspecialist Oxford urology Specialist MDT
- The management of bladder cancer
- The management and minimally invasive management of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- The management of haematuria
- The management of PSA
- Vasectomy & vasectomy reversal
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Federation of Forensic & Expert Witnesses
- National Clinical Excellence Award (Bronze)
- Sir Walter Langdon Brown Thesis Prize
- European Association of Urology Thesis Award
- British Urological Foundation Travelling Fellowship
- Prostatic artery embolization (PAE) for prostatic origin bleeding in the context of prostate malignancy. Tapping CR, Crew J, Proteroe A, Boardman P.Acta Radiol Open. 2019 Jun 12;8(6):2058460119846061. doi: 10.1177/2058460119846061.
- BCG therapy in NMIBC: How much and for how long? Ashton A, Murthy Kusuma VR, Crew J, Mostafid AH.Arch Esp Urol. 2018 May;71(4):342-348.
- Urothelial cancer: a narrative review of the role of novel immunotherapeutic agents with particular reference to the management of non-muscle-invasive disease. Doyle E, Crew J, Mostafid H, Tuthill M, Cerundolo V, Gerristen W, Protheroe A.BJU Int. 2019 Jun;123(6):947-958.
- AE, Southby R, LeMonnier K, Binnee J, Niederer J, Kartsonaki c, Camilleri P, Sbharwal A, Brewster S, Crew J, Hamdy FC. High levels of patient satisfaction in joint uro-oncology clinicas to assist patient choice in early prostate cancer and muscle invasive bladder cancer. Clin Oncol. 2018; 30(4): e39.
- Leiblich A, Bryant RJ, McCormick R, Crew J. The management of non-muscle invasive baldder cancer: A comparison of European and UK guidelines. J Clin Urol 2018; 11: 2, 144-148