Mr Tuffaha was appointed as a substantive consultant at Ipswich Hospital in April 2018, he has completed his specialty training in London and the East of England in major teaching hospitals including Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust, Royal Free Hospitals NHS Trust and NHS Tayside Trust in Scotland. He completed an Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Fellowship in Frimley Park Hospital after obtaining his CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training).
Mr Tuffaha is an associate member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers in the Royal College of Edinburgh, and the Association of Breast Surgery and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He covers all aspects of breast benign and malignant diseases, with an extensive repertoire of Oncoplastic and Reconstructive breast procedures.
Mr Tuffaha's areas of interest and expertise focuses on achieving safe cancer outcomes while obtaining the best cosmetic result for the patient care. Mr Tuffaha Also performs all cosmetic surgery procedures involving the breast.
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Fellowship, Frimley Park Hospital
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- College Healthcare NHS trust
- Royal Free Hospitals NHS Trust
- NHS Tayside Trust, Scotland
- Breast cancer surgery; onco-plastic surgery; lumpectomy; mastectomy; reconstruction; therapeutic mammoplasty; local flaps; benign breast conditions; breast reduction; breast lift; implant based reconstruction, breast implant based procedures; implant exchange; fat transfer and lipo-filling; breast and implant revision surgery; breast symmetry surgery; breast augmentation
- Association of Breast Surgery.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland.