Mr Gerald Gui was appointed Consultant Surgeon to the Royal Marsden in 1996 as a specialist breast surgeon. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh and was Travelling Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Inc, New York in breast reconstructive surgery at Emory University, Atlanta, USA.
He was awarded the Master of Surgery degree from the University of London and is a Teacher and Examiner for the University of London. He is also Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Cancer Research, London.
Mr Gui’s research profile includes collaborative studies on tumour metastases with the Institute of Cancer Research, early breast cancer diagnosis and risk-management of patients with genetic cancer predisposition. He is on the teaching faculty of Royal College of Surgeons courses for advanced breast trainees and organises teaching masterclasses on oncoplastic and breast reconstruction surgery.
- University of London
- Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh
- Travelling Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Inc, New York in breast reconstructive surgery at Emory University, Atlanta, USA.
- Mr Gerald Gui has an interest in early breast cancer diagnosis, breast reconstruction, breast cancer genetics.
- University of London Laurels (1986),
- Surgeon-in-training Medal Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (1994)
- BMA Best Oncologic Book Award (2013)