Special clinical interests in tolerated treatments, clinical trials and chemotherapy prior to surgery/ablation/nanoknife.
Dr Hill is the Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist at Kent Oncology Centre and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Kent. He specialises in the treatment of upper gastrointestinal (GI) (oesophagus, stomach and pancreas) and colorectal cancer.
Dr Hill completed his clinical training at the Royal Marsden Hospital where he was appointed as a consultant in 1998, jointly with the Kent Oncology Centre.
Dr Hill is a founding Trustee of a local cancer research charity, Kent Cancer Trust.
- Upper gastrointestinal (oesophagus, stomach and pancreas) cancers
- Colorectal cancer
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Clinical Lead of the Kent, Surrey & Sussex Cancer Research Network, Kent Oncology Centre, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Dr Hill is active in the sphere of new treatments and clinical trials, having published over fifty peer reviewed papers in high ranking journals.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Member of the Association of Cancer Physicians (ACP)
- Member of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)