Dr Haba trained at the Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he also worked as a consultant before moving to Portsmouth. He has led and/or managed several cancer related trials and is the lead radiotherapy consultant in Portsmouth for lower gastrointestinal, lung, lymphoma and unknown primary cancers.
- Consultant clinical oncologist, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Medical Defense Union