Special clinical interest in upper gastrointestinal and lung cancer, Chemoradiation, intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), stereotactic radiotherapy (SABR)
Dr Sevitt trained at Cambridge University and Addenbrooke’s Hospital Medical School. After general medical training in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, he moved to London to work at the Royal Marsden Hospital.
He then trained in clinical oncology in the London training scheme and passed his Fellowship to work at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
- Upper gastrointestinal (GI)
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- West Malling Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
- Pembury Hospital
- Lung and Upper GI trials.
- Speciality Lead for lung cancer research for Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer