Special clinical interest in prostate cancer & bladder cancer
Dr Brock is an experienced uro-oncology consultant, specialising in systemic treatments (hormonal therapy, chemotherapy and immunotherapy) for prostate and bladder cancer, and in radiotherapy – both external beam and brachytherapy.
Her other main medical interest is medical education and she has had a variety of roles both locally and nationally related to postgraduate medical training.
- Contributing to key national trials as a Principle Investigator for instance STAMPEDE, ATLANTIS, POUT
Cycling, fitness, spending time with family.
- Frank Doyle Medal for best overall candidate in FRCR Part One examination
Prostate cancer – systemic treatment, radiotherapy and brachytherapy.
Bladder cancer – systemic therapy and radiotherapy.
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Uro-Oncology Group
- National Association of Clinical Tutors