Special clinical interest in breast, lung and skin cancers, thoracic tumours, upper gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, neuroendocrine tumours and sarcomas.
Dr Skaria is a committed oncologist and expert in chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and radiotherapy. He graduated from the University of Kerala (India) in 1992, before carrying out additional training at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and the Royal Marsden Hospital.
Dr Skaria is actively involved in clinical research, having previously been a lead researcher and Principal Investigator (PI) in various clinical trials for breast and lung cancers and melanoma.
Dr Skaria also practices at the Springfield Hospital, Chelmsford.
- Targeted therapy
- Soft tissue
- Upper gastrointestinal (GI)
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Oncologist, Springfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Mid Essex Hospital / Colchester University Hospital
- Targeted therapy and immunotherapy
- Principal Investigator (PI) of melanoma, breast and lung clinical trials
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) in the UK and Ireland