Special clinical interests in urological oncology, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, renal cancer, bladder & urothelial tract cancer and oligometastic disease.
Dr Rogers has been a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust since 1999, and a Training Program Director for Clinical Oncology with the Oxford Deanery.
He is a Regional Advisor in clinical oncology for the Royal College of Radiologists. Dr Rogers graduated from St Mary’s Hospital Medical School, London and went on to complete his general medical training in London. This was followed by seven years oncology training at St Bartholomew’s, Mount Vernon, The Middlesex, and The Royal Free Hospitals in London.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, Berkshire
Expertise and interests
- Principal Investigator (PI) for national trials in prostate cancer, testicular cancer, renal cancer and genetics
- Fellow, Royal College Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO)
- Member of the American Brachytherapy Society
- Member of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member of the European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Member of the British Photodermatology Group
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)