Dr Nicola Dallas was appointed as a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Berkshire Cancer Centre, Royal Berkshire Hospital Reading in 2011. She is a Specialist Advisor of Uro Oncology at GenesisCare. Together with the Uro Oncology clinical group of consultants she has contributed to the launch of 5-day radiotherapy for prostate cancer, 5# SABR for prostate cancer, re-irradiation for prostate cancer that has returned, and renal SABR.
Dr Nicola Dallas explains the benefits of five-day radiotherapy for prostate cancer.
She has a special interest in technical radiotherapy and introduced the use of intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) and now dynamic arc IMRT for the treatment of head & neck cancers to Berkshire Cancer Centre where she was previously the Clinical Governance and Audit Lead. Dr Nicola Dallas also enjoys a role as educational supervisor to specialist oncology trainees.
Hear from Marco, Dr Nicola Dallas’s patient with head and neck cancer
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Royal Berkshire Hospital
- MRIdian advanced radiotherapy
- Technical radiotherapy techniques including IMRT, dynamic arc IMRT, IGRT and SBRT
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the British Uro-oncology Group (BUG)
- Member of the British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of the Thyroid Cancer Forum UK